At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver the most comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible. From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2017 revenue was $2.8 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR. Around 350 employees work at our location in Enschede and with this motivated team we are constantly working to serve the world of tomorrow. Innovation, process optimization and customer focus are central. To give more shape to this customer and service-oriented approach and to better structure our processes and to further increase the chances of success of our orders, we are looking for a motivated senior:
Manager Supply Chain
‘to take our organization to a higher level’
About the Job.
You will be part of the Local Leadership team in delivering the strategic agenda and contributing to the factory. You are the key link between our global organization and our local team, in setting priorities and organizing day-to-day activities. You will be driven, self-motivated, have an analytical mindset and be able to demonstrate prior effectiveness in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
Your main task and responsibilities.
- Create and drive the global Supply Chain strategy, directly linked to Supply Point objectives. Lead the development of Supply Chain function and its overall contribution to the Supply Point business strategy.
- Lead operationally and develop excellence from upstream to downstream:
- Supply & Demand Planning: forecasting, GPS, supply planning, procurement and upstream management, deployment.
- Logistics: Network Strategy and Design, physical flows management (transport, warehouses & inventory), 3PL management (where applicable), co-packing, co-logistics & co-distribution.
- Customer Service: complete order to cash process, service package definition, customer collaboration (top line / bottom line – VMI, OSA) with modern & traditional trade.
- Activity Management.
- Master Data Management.
- Develop and manage Supply Chain performance through relevant KPI’s.
- Build effective relationships with key Customers and Suppliers: drive growth and innovation through collaboration.
- Manage and enhance the overall performance of business processes through effective interfaces with his peers in Sales, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Develop and coach team, grow talent pool and build robust succession plans.
- Participate actively with the Global & Regional teams in order to enhance local and global initiatives and drive Supply Chain towards excellence.
Focus on short term.
- Ensure full delivery performance total product portfolio.
- Establish supply chain organization that fits to the strategy.
- Optimize current logistic footprint and supply chain.
- Implement purchase advantages.
What does Pentair ask of you.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you have the following characteristics, competencies and experience: You are both analytical oriented as hands-on, working closely with the different stakeholders in an operational and demanding environment. You can plan, do, check and act and are able to think ahead. Keeping a clear overview for yourself and others on priorities. You are both strategic and pragmatic, eager to learn, connect naturally and communicate productively from operational to directors’ level.
- You have a Bacholar + / Academic (work and think) level, with a completed education in the field of Supply Chain, Operations or Business Administration.
- You have a minimum of 10 year’s experience as a (senior) supply chain manager.
- You have relevant experience and a track record in end-to-end supply chain, in a environment food, chemicals or ingredients.
- You have extensive experience in planning & forecasting, purchasing, transport & warehousing, S&OP and production.
- You are a real team player, a people manager, strategist and conceptual thinker.
- You are result-oriented, a decision maker, take responsibility and are used to an international environment.
- You have strong analytical skills, you have a good view of process improvements and you know how to manage them and make them measurable.
- You have experience with SAP as a key user within an ERP environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and you know how to manage internal and external relationships.
- Experience with Lean and Continuous Improvement is a plus.
- Naturally, you communicate well in English and Dutch, both word and writing and you are prepared to travel.
What does Pentair offer.
- A challenging job where you can really make a difference in a pleasant working environment at a stable and internationally growing organization, where your work matters.
- Great colleagues who are full of passion for their goals and are happy to help each other and the customer.
- Excellent salary appropriate to the position and responsibilties.
- Participation in the Pentair Fisc Free program.
Are you interested?
Do you think with your background in the supply chain and with your excellent communication skills that you can make a difference in this beautiful dynamic production organization? Then respond quickly. We would like to read your motivation and CV to investigate whether you and Pentair are the optimum match. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the content of the position, please contact Grietje Makkinga CK Search, by mail or on 06 109 408 38. During the holidays we can be reached by mail email@example.com